Skip to content
- Boil the vegetables and drain them.
- Melt butter in a pan, add vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and fry on butter.
- Set the fried fish aside.
In Olive oil and rosemary sauce Put in the pan and cook with cream. Bring to a boil.
- Serve the fish and vegetables on a plate with the delicate olive oil and rosemary sauce.
- When you make a selection, a full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.