Den Hefewürfel im Wasser auflösen. Salz und Mehl hinzu geben und vermischen bis sich ein geschmeidiger Teig ergibt.
Der Teig sollte nun 24 Stunden bei Zimmertemperatur rasten. Am besten den Teigrohling mit einem Baumwolltuch zudecken.
Am nächsten Tag den Teig mit einem Nudelholz ausrollen oder per Hand zu einer Pizza formen.
Sorbit oder Sorbitol ist ein Zuckeraustauschstoff. Es zählt wie Fructose zu den Zuckeralkoholen. Sorbit hat etwas weniger Kalorien als der gewöhnliche Haushaltszucker, daher wird Sorbitol häufig in Diabetiker- oder Light-Produkten verwendet. Neben den süßenden Eigenschaften verwendet die Nahrungsmittelindustrie das Sorbit auch als Feuchthaltemittel, Bindemittel oder Konservierungsstoff. In der Zutatenliste stehen Begriffe wie Sorbitsirup oder E420.
- Boil the vegetables and drain them.
- Melt butter in a pan, add vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and fry on butter.
- Set the fried fish aside.
- In Olive oil and rosemary sauce Put in the pan and cook with cream. Bring to a boil.
- Serve the fish and vegetables on a plate with the delicate olive oil and rosemary sauce.
- Cut the cheese to a few millimeters thick, then cut the French buguette into 6 pieces and divide them. Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with a spoon of black truffle olive oil.
- Brush half of the bread with the prepared olive oil and season with thyme and black pepper. Place them on the baking paper and bake them in the oven at around 200 degrees. 5-8 minutes (until you see the golden baked color
The truffles have been used by gourmets to enhance the taste of high quality meat, pasta and even fish dishes. You could also call it perfuming. A combination of truffles with saffron is in a class of its own.
The tuber is a mushroom that grows underground and is very popular among truffle connoisseurs. According to my research, the demand for edible truffles is a lot higher than the supply. There are several reasons for this; currently only about 10% of the desired truffles are harvested.
Some of the edible truffle types are among the most expensive foods in the world. So it's a luxury product, but with great properties. Award-winning chefs like to use the noble tubers for their rich guests. But there are also cheaper, vegan edible truffles with comparable valuable properties. The truffle, botanically, tuber belongs to the mushrooms (sac fungi).
- Take an excellent raw butter, ideally half salted.
- Let it soften at room temperature.
- Gently and finely grate your truffle and cut it into flakes with a knife.
- Add them to the butter and mix.
The noble summer kitchen with the Tuber aestivum - preparation tips of the Scorzone - summer truffleThe lighter version of the autumn truffle is so popular because of its versatile uses and because it is quite affordable compared to its expensive relatives. Therefore it is possible to use the summer truffle quite generously in the dishes.
If you don't have any fresh truffles on hand, an oil enriched with truffles is a good way to give the dishes a noble touch. Fantastic flavor combinations can be created very quickly.
Black winter truffle - Périgord truffle - Tuber melanosporum
The black winter truffles raise every festive menu to a level of luxury. The tuber melanosporum is also called the black diamond of Provence. An ancient Greek legend tells of it
Truffles are healthy - superfood - 5 reasons why you should eat more truffles - truffles are healthy
Truffle the superfood! 5 reasons why you should eat more truffles - truffles are healthy Five reasons why you should eat truffles more often. J ...
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page