Fish fillet in green olives and rosemary sauce - recipe with truffle
Fish fillet in green olives and rosemary sauce
- 4 fish fillets
- 240 g vegetables
- 180 g green olives and rosemary sauce
- 1 spoon of butter
- 1 dcl cooking cream
- Boil the vegetables and drain them.
- Melt butter in a pan, add vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and fry on butter.
- Set the fried fish aside.
- In Olive oil and rosemary - sauce put in the pan and cook with cream. Bring to a boil.
- The fish and vegetables on a plate with Serve the delicate olive oil and rosemary sauce.